Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fattest man in the world






















 Att Britain's Daily Mail newspaper the title of "fattest man in the world" for the Briton Keith Gave the British newspaper the Daily Mail title of "fattest man in the world" for the Briton Keith Martin, who weighs about 380 kilograms, was Agadermenzlh 10 years ago,

Martin began handling glutton for food after the death of his mother, and Hovey teen.
Martin can not -42 years - the movement, but that a team of 8 assistants are in charge move, particularly because the gain weight and magnitude, according to the Daily Milal British Sunday February 12 this month.
And take care of a team of 18 people by Martin, has two sisters and two assistants of the movement and the ambulance crew, and nurses and health-care providers.
Although the title of fattest man in the world is Mexican Manuelourba,
It began in the work of a healthy diet reduced weight dramatically.
Martin revealed that life has become very difficult for him in 20 years; where he has no friends through it, and can not find any clothes on measured in addition to not being able to move, and Astelqaúh permanently on the bed.
He added: "I blame myself for what he has reached, when my mother died and started eating hysterical, I eat anything and everything."
He explained: "My mother died when I was sixteen years old, I do not care what happens to me after that."
Has drawn the Guinness Book of Records Da'ohely Martin to discuss the possibility of obtaining the title of "fattest man in the world" officially













No comments:

Post a Comment